×
Breaking News apps
Get faster updates
Download the free Breaking News app for faster updates, alerts and live video on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and more
Updating in real-time...

Carbon monoxide poisoning at New York mall, Feb. 22, 2014

Faulty water heater pipe blamed for carbon monoxide leak at Long island mall restaurant - @ABC7NY

4 WHOA!

Carbon monoxide poisoning at New York mall, Feb. 22, 2014

Detectives investigate whether a heating system at Long Island restaurant led to carbon monoxide leak killed 1, sickened 27 - @Newsday

7 WHOA!

Carbon monoxide poisoning at New York mall, Feb. 22, 2014

Suffolk County police identify man who died in carbon monoxide leak as Steven Nelson, 55, a manager at the Legal Sea Foods restaurant - @FoxNews

End of alert
11 WHOA!

Carbon monoxide poisoning at New York mall, Feb. 22, 2014

Update: Homicide squad detectives are investigating fatal carbon monoxide leak at a New York mall - Statement via @NBCNewYork

End of alert
15 WHOA!

Carbon monoxide poisoning at New York mall, Feb. 22, 2014

Police say 1 person was killed, 27 others injured by carbon monoxide at a Suffolk County, New York, restaurant - @NBCNewYork

End of alert
28 WHOA!

Carbon monoxide poisoning at New York mall, Feb. 22, 2014

1 dead, at least 29 reported hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning after visiting New York mall - @ABC7NY

48 WHOA!

Carbon monoxide poisoning at New York mall, Feb. 22, 2014

Parts of New York mall evacuated after 5 people sickened by carbon monoxide poison - @ABC7NY

27 WHOA!